Recipe of the Week:
Soft shell crabs
soft shell crabs
salt and pepper
1. Use paper towels to pat dry the crabs. Cut the crabs into halves. Add salt and pepper.
2. Mix egg yolk, corn starch, and water thoroughly to form batter.
3. Heat oil. Coat the crab halves with the batter.
4. Deep fry the coated crabs until golden brown.
5. Put the red basil into oil and fry for 5 seconds and add salt and pepper to taste. Scatter the fried basil on the crabs. Serve immediately.
If you have any questions or would
like to share your favorite recipes, please send me an e-mail.
|Seafood||Meat||Appetizer, Salad, Soup|
|Oven-baked clams with garlic||Oven-broiled chicken drumsticks||Ham rolls|
|Pan-fried salmon||Pork with basils||Potato salad|
|Salmon||Stewed pork spareribs||Beef vegetable soup|
|Butter crab||Cantaloupe chicken||Omelet with smoked salmon|
|Shrimps with green onions||Salted soybean pods|