slices of ham
1 or 2 eggs, depending on the amount of ham you use
salt to taste
1. Mix the egg, salt and a few drops of water in a bowl and beat lightly.
2. Heat a pan over medium heat and brush lightly with vegetable oil.
3. Pour in the egg mixture to coat the pan and as soon as the mixture sets, roll up the omelet. Don't over-cook the omelet. Let it cool down and then cut into strips.
4. Cook the asparagus in boiling water for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Rinse in cold water and drain.
4. Put 1 sprig of asparagus and 2 strips of omelet on each slice of ham. Roll up the ham to make a roll. Cut the roll into 1 inch lengths.
5. Stick a toothpick into each piece to prevent it from loosening.
This makes a good appetizer or snack.