1 salmon steak
5 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
1/2 cup of cilantro, finely chopped
salt and pepper
1. Brush both sides of salmon steak with 1 Tbs. of olive oil.
2. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Add 1/2 tbs. of olive oil and a pinch of salt to the chopped garlic and cilantro. Mix well.
4. Coat both sides of salmon with the garlic and cilantro mixture.
5. Bake in a 400°F oven for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
I usually use the broil setting. Broil the salmon at low heat for 10
minutes. Turn it over and broil at high heat for 5 to 7 minutes. It
is hard to control the heat and the cooking time if you use the broil setting,
but I prefer the broiled salmon. It looks nicer and tastes better.
Try for yourself and you'll know how to make it better the next time, which is
what I always do, trial and error.