Beef Vegetable Soup
Beef, cut into small cubes
salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut all the vegetables into small cubes.
2. Cook the beef cubes in the boiling water for 2 minutes and rinse.
3. Put the beef and the vegetables in a pot. Add water or beef stock.
4. Heat the pot at medium heat. Turn to low heat when the soup boils and let it simmer (with lid on) for 40 minutes.
5. When the soup is ready, add salt and pepper and some chopped cilantro. I also add a few drops of sesame oil.
I often use water as the soup base and add 2 bouillon cubes to enhance the
flavor. That way, I don't need to add any salt at all.