Pork with Basils
pork sirloin, cut into thin slices
hot chili pepper (optional)
1. Marinade the pork in some rice wine, corn starch, and some soy sauce for 15 minutes.
2. Heat a frying pan and add sesame oil.
3. Add chili pepper, slices of ginger, and garlic into the pan and stir fry in medium heat for 3 minutes.
4. Turn the heat to high and add pork. Add sugar, soy sauce, and rice wine and stir frequently. Add basils.
5. When the pork is just done, add green onions, stir, and turn off the heat.
Tip: use a lot of garlic, ginger, and green onions and don't overcook the pork.